Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Employed bitches

So, I got a job.  This will get me to begin socializing with the Toronto folks.  I feel after 6 weeks here my social skills have left me, I have become bitter and angry.  I compare myself to a pit bull.  I have been caged and left to fend for myself alone, fighting for my food and basic needs for 6 weeks.  I shop alone, walk alone, eat alone and now, on September 17th, will be into a social world with people I may or may not have anything in common with.  I actually look forward to it.  I laugh at the thought of me sitting in my office, my computer will not function, I will begin to curse uncontrollably in French and everyone will think how beautiful the French language is while I have defamed the church and everything close to it with my words of hate.  I don't want to brag but I had a nickname at my work in Montreal, I was known as Trash Mouth.  The thing I hear the most since my departure is how much my peeps miss the cursing.  I really left a legacy.  Virginia my sweet replacement is the Virgin Mary compared to me who in a religious comparison maybe Mary Madeleine or Magdaleine (not sure of the spelling or if its her but I am referring to the prostitute Jesus befriended, who maybe talked trash).  Mel Gibson didn't get into that in his movie so it's all I know about that broad.  

My last thought for today, there are a lot of shootings and murders here in Toronto, maybe it's best for now if I don't socialize with strangers.  

     

No comments: