Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mike Holmes aka the other love of my life

There are a few positive things with my move here, one being my new boyfriend celeb a la Canada which is Mike Holmes.  This guy rocks my world, he is like the Simon Cowell of Canada of home renovations the Stacey and Clinton What not to Wear of Canada of home renovations the Dr. Phil of home renovations.  Why I had no idea of this wonderful brilliant man's existence until I crossed the borders into Ontario makes me sick.  Why do we not have access to this renovation genius in Montreal and how I never found him on random channels during the winter months makes me angry and empty.  Maybe you know of him, but if he was on a pay channel, this guy should be everywhere.  Merci Monsieur Holmes for making my life here in Toronto a little better.



        

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I first fell in love with Mike Holmes when I subscribed to Cable TV about 2 years ago... The saddest thing is knowing that it would be impossible to ever hire a contractor that even comes close to what this guy and his crew are capable of doing... And if a crew like this could be found in real life, good luck affording to hire them to come and work at your house!